Products > Waste gas treatment > Wet > CT-W-HW
We dimension, design and build central waste gas wet-scrubbers for the treatment of large exhaust gas flows from an entire production plant. In many applications alkaline or acid containing exhaust air is originated, which must be cleaned before its emission into the environment. Our wet scrubbers offer a high cleaning efficiency for water-soluble gases such as NH3, HCl, HF, methanol or ethanol. The greater the surface between the exhaust gas and the scrubbing liquid, the higher is the efficiency. For this purpose, we have implemented high pressure counterspray nozzles for the effective gas cleaning and dust separation. A smart control keeps operating costs at a minimum.
- Customised design for very high gas flow rates up to 45,000 m³/h
- Individual dimensioning and configuration according to your requirements
- High effectivness at low space requirements
- Low maintenance cost and easy accessibility
- Quality Made in Germany
- Operation with both acid or alkaline neutralisers
- Individual configuration depending on gas species and flow rates
- End-of-pipe wet scrubber for industrial gas cleaning
- Hook-up and installationen
- Maintenance contracts
- Parts management
- Warranty service
- System checks
- Analysis of operating cost
- FTIR measurement
Numerous well-known semiconductor manufacturers trust on our environmental technologies.
We supply leading photovoltaic manufacturers with equipment for gas and water purification.
We work together with many research institutions and universities around the world and provide them leading environmental technologies.
+49 7344 92494-0
+49 7344 92494-199