You are a player in the semiconductor industry? Then we know the environment you are working in and the restraints of time, standards and uptime of your equipment. Therefore, we are an ideal partner to carry out your required measurements. Just to prove how well you perform.
You work in an industrial branch other than semiconductor and would like to find out more about the performance of your equipment, the species and concentrations in your gas flows anywhere in your process? Then we are the ideal partner to get in touch with. Gases are our main focus and helping you optimize your processes to reach optimal economic and ecological performance is our designated goal.
- We measure your dry or moist gases at your site.
- A wide variety of hydrocarbons, organic compounds and inorganic compounds can be analyzed with the FTIR analyzer data
- Concentrations are in ppm range, as is the lower detection level.
- Adjustments to the data base, results calculation and calibration (if needed) can be done offline, independent of the actual
- We use the FTIR-analyzer to optimize our own equipment and support our own R&D work. We would be happy to provide
this service to you as well.
- Each molecule absorbs infrared (IR) radiation at its characteristic frequencies, the “fingerprint”. Exception: diatomic elements
such as H2, O2 and noble gases do not absorb in the IR.
- The infrared spectrum is a plot of infrared radiation related quantities as a function of wavelength or wavenumber.
- Absorption strength, i.e. peak height in the plot, is directly proportional to concentration (Beer’s law).
- A Fourier Transform Infrared spectrometer measures all the IR wavelengths simultaneously. Thus, all components can be
analyzed from one single measurement.